- The domestic share market continues to hold above the 6,000 mark. It began the month at 6005 and currently sits at 6040 at the time of writing.
- The US share market has remained flat over the same period.
- Australian inflation data for the September quarter showed prices rising 1.8% from a year ago. Inflation has undershot the RBA’s 2% to 3% target for almost two full years, suggesting interest rates might remain low for an extended period.
- The $AUS continues to decline, from around 78c a month ago to just over 75c.
- The US economy expanded 3% p/a based on the September quarter. This would have been higher if not for hurricanes Harvey & Irma.
- The fed reserve kept interest rates on hold during their last meeting but the expectation remains that they will raise them in December.
Stock Market Update November 2017
Book a FREE 15 minute meeting
Plant a tree with us today, to sit in the shade in the future.